This is the fourth release for 2015 which contains new features, program enhancements and bug fixes. As such, the version is stable and is suitable for all users.
Release 1.18 includes thе following new features as:
Release 1.18 includes thе following new features as:
- Patient Profile: Treatment: Custom conditions – type “Procedure”, ability to select between Defected/Completed status (All Regions);
- Allowed Upload File Size Notification (All Regions);
- Billing: Invoice installments Print-out (All Regions);
- Medical Practice: Staff Members New Roles (All Regions);
- Patient Profile: New Field (UK)
1.1 Patient Profile: Treatment: Custom conditions – type “Procedure”, ability to select between Defected/Completed status (All Regions)
This feature gives you the opportunity to choose between a Defected or Completed status when adding a custom condition (type “Procedure”) in your treatment plan.
- if its Completed, it’s colored in blue;
- if it’s Defected, it’s colored in blue with a red border;
1.2 Allowed Upload File Size Notification (All Regions)
This new feature gives you the opportunity to monitor the allowed upload file size everywhere where an “upload a file” option is available in the Patient Profile.
If you try to upload a file, larger than the allowed size, you will get a warning message that you have exceeded the file size.
The allowed image size at the moment is as follows:
- Profile photo – 3 MB
- Practice Logo – 3 MB
- File – 10 MB
- X-Ray image – 30 MB
1.3 Billing: Invoice installments Receipt Print-out (UK, Bulgaria,)
This new feature gives you the opportunity to print-out a receipt (confirmation) that a payment regarding an installment has been made, and to provide it to the patient confirming the payment:
Step 1: Create an installment plan
Step 2: Pay an installment/installments
Step 3: Click on the “Print” button”
Step 4: The receipt (confirmation) can be printed:
1.4 Medical Practice: Staff Members New Roles (All Regions)
Two new roles : Nurse and Non-Clinical Staff are now available in Medical Practice, Staff Members.
Please notice, that when you add a new Non-Clinical Staff member the “Show in reception” option has been automatically marked as “Deny“.
You can change it to “Allow” if required.
1.5 Patient Profile: New Field (UK)
A new field is now available in the Patient Profile for the UK region.
This new field has the following specification:
- New field: “Provider“;
- Appears in the Edit mode of the Patient profile, after the “Other Phones” field;
- It is a drop-down menu, pointing to the list of doctors/staff members in your Medical practice;
- Allows both type-searching and click to open as a drop-down;
It is also visible in the Patient Profile quick-info card:
Release 1.18 includes the following new enhancements:
- Patient Profile: Anamnesis and Clinical Notes Enhancements (All Regions);
- Finances: Cashbook Reports Enhancements (All Regions);
- Recalls: Possibility to select a specific template from the Recall section (All Regions);
- Messaging – ‘Insert Patient’ Search Enhancements (All Regions);
- Communication: Templates and communication methods titles (All Regions);
- Reception: Search for open slots enhancements (All Regions);
- Treatment: Patient Agreement Section in the Treatment plan print-out (UK);
2.1 Patient Profile: Anamnesis and Clinical Notes Enhancements (All Regions)
A couple of enhancements have been implemented in the Patient Profile under the Anamnesis and the Clinical Notes sections.
The enhancements include multiple type selection as a drop-down menu, “CAVE” flag, notes privacy management, new notes category, notes category icons and etc.
2.1.1 Anamnesis Enhancements
- Anamnesis type drop-down menu with new categories:
- CAVE Flag
CAVE (latin) means to be careful about this information and to pay attention. If you use the “CAVE” flag for a certain category, the note card will be highlighted with a red border, and the note will be included in a pop-up when you open the Patient Profile.
Step 1: Select a type from the drop-down menu and flag it with “CAVE”
Step 2: The card is now highlighted with a red border
Step 3: Pop-up message when opening the patient profile:
2.1.2 Clinical Notes Enhancements
Clinical notes are now renamed to Notes and History.
- Clinical notes type drop-down menu with new categories:
- CAVE Flag
CAVE (latin) means to be careful about this information and to pay attention.If you use the “CAVE” flag for a certain category, the note card will be outlined with a red border and a pop-up message will appear when opening the patient profile:
- File Under Option according to the selected type
- New Icons indicating the selected type:
2.2 Finances: Cashbook reports enhancements (All Regions)
The following enhancements are now available:
The “Export” and the “Annual Report” buttons have been merged into one single button “Export”
When clicking on the “Export” button you have the following options:
- Select data range for the export (Month and Date Range)
- Export Full Cashbook
- Export Full cashbook by account (all cashbook items grouped by account and ordered from oldest to newest)
- Balances by account
2.3 Recalls: Possibility to select a specific template’s type from the Recall section (All Regions)
This enhancement gives you the opportunity to select a specific template’s type by clicking on the newly added “+” button and create a new template:
Step 1: Send a recall using a template:
Step 2: Select a template’s type(e.g SMS) and click on the “+” button:
Please notice that this functionality is only available when you have selected a certain template type ( e.g SMS, E-mail, Printer letter or Patient Form). You can not use the “+” button in case “All” is selected.
Step 3: Create a new template according to the selected method
2.4 Messaging – ‘Insert Patient’ Search Enhancements (All Regions)
Go to Communication-Messaging Section
Compose a new message and use the “Insert Patient” option
Searching for patients is now automatic and a “Cancel” button has been also added:
2.5 Communication: Templates and communication types titles (All Regions)
The templates’ types have been changed for a better understanding and to avoid confusion.
The templates’ types design has been also changed.
The template types have been changed as follows:
- “Text” to “Plain Text”
- “Letter” to “Email”
- “Document” to “Printed Letter”
- new type, for “Forms” – “Patient Form”
2.6 Communication: Preview Option using a template (All Regions)
This enhancement gives you the opportunity to preview the correspondence before sending/printing when using a template
Step 1: Compose an e-mail (SMS or print a document);
Step 2: Click on the “Use Template” button;
Step 3: Click on the “Preview” button in order to check what is going to be sent or print
2.7 Reception: Search for open slots enhancements (All Regions)
This enhancement gives you the opportunity to set a specific time range you want to search for open slots.
Go to Reception or Calendar.
Click on the Search for open slots button and set your time range search criteria.
2.8 Treatment: Patient Agreement Section in the Treatment plan print-out (UK)
A new section is now available at the bottom of the Treatment plan print-out.
The text is as follows:
I am the patient
I agree to:
• the procedure that has been proposed and explained to me by the dentist named on this form
• the terms and conditions of fee payment as stated above
• and have been fully informed of the nature of the treatment outlined above and of any likely complications of the treatment
• that any procedure in addition to the treatment described in this letter will only be carried out if necessary and in my best interests and can be justified for medical reasons.
. that I retain the right to withdraw from this treatment plan at any stage.
• told the dentist about any additional procedures I would not wish to be carried out without my having the opportunity to consider them first.
• informed the dentist about my existing medical conditions and infectious diseases that are known to me.
• informed the dentist about any previous or current psychiatric conditions or treatment.