1. New Functionalities
- Online Booking Module: Access options (All Regions)
- Treatment and Status: Invoice Generation Shortcut (All Regions)
- Treatment and Status: Print-outs – price per procedures (All Regions)
- Patient Profile: New Field “Referral Type” – where have you heard about us(All Regions)
1.1 Online Booking Module: Access options (All Regions)
PracticeDent gives you the opportunity to manage your staff members’ presence in the onlie booking module.
You can choose whether a specific staff member should be shown in the booking module or not.
1.2 Treatment and Status: Invoice Generation Shortcut (All Regions)
Now you hav the opportunity to generate invoices directly through the Treatment and Status section.
Step 1: Clik on the “Create invoice” button to generate an invoice for the specific treatment plan
Step 2: Select the procedures that will be invoiced
Step 3:The invoice has been created and it is now available in the Invoice section
1.3 Treatment and Status: Print-outs – price per procedures (All Regions)
PracticeDent gives you the opportunity to select whether or not prices per procedures to be visible in the print out. You can select an option all procedures and their prices to be printer or just the total price.
If you require just the total treatment plan price to be visible in the print out, just unmark the Procedure price option.
Only the total treatment plan price will be visible:
1.4 Patient Profile: New Field “Referral Type” (All Regions)
PracticeDent gives you the opportunity to add details regarding where your patiens have heard about you.
This is a very useful marketing tool.
You can choose an option from the drop-down lis or customize this list (Medical Practice, Lists, Referrals).
This option is available only for administrator’s role.
This release includes the following enhancements
- Check In/Check out-Access Options (All Regions)
- Treatment& Status: Procedure details and tooth graph visualization (All Regions)
2.1 Check In/Check out-Access Options
1. Each user checks in/out individually. That means that one user can not check in/out another.
2. The check in/out status for all users is available. Status can not be edited.
3. Check in/out option available in the Staff Member Profile, Access options.
4. Administrators can check in/check out everyone.
5. If a user has forgotten to check out, after 24 hrs the user is automatically checked out.
2.2 Treatment& Status: Procedure details and tooth graph visualization (All Regions)
The following changes have been implemented:
- Details vizualization
All details (total price, prepayment and total duration) are available under each treatment plan:
- Expand/Collapse tooth graph
You can expand and collapse the tooth graph and still have access to procedures and conditions tab.
2.3 Treatment, Status and Treatment -Search option (All Regions)
Now you can search for specific procedures according to predefined criteria.
2.4 Billing: Invoices Search
Now you can search for specific invoices directly from the Patient profile Billing section.