Dear PracticeDent users,
We have updated our platforms in order to provide some stability and speed improvements. This, however, may cause PracticeDent to appear broken upon login. The solution for this is simple – just clear the cache of Chrome. Below you will see a step-by-step description of how to do this, as well as a very short video tutorial.
- Open Chrome
- In the address bar, type chrome://appcache-internals and press enter
- You will most likely see a list of items, depending on your online activities
- Find all items that belong to PracticeDent – they will all be grouped under a blue line reading https://www.practicedent.com
- Click the link that reads “Remove Item” under each of the PracticeDent items
- Once you have removed all PracticeDent-related items, you can log in again
We apologize for the inconvenience!
The PracticeDent Support Team