Dear PracticeDent users,
Our services will be interrupted for about 1 hour on Sunday night (30 October), starting at 22:00 CET.
This is due to a scheduled database upgrade, which will ensure a more responsive service.
Additionally, we will be adding a couple of new features:
- Users with administrative permissions will be able to delete payments from the Cashbook.
- We have added a new button in Recalls and Communication – “Add Entire List.” This button will make it easier to add entire collections of recipients.
- When creating a new appointment in Calendar or Reception, PracticeDent now checks whether the Patient has outstanding Recall notifications. If so, it will allow you to change the status of the Recall notification to Confirmed.
We hope that these improvements will make PracticeDent even better for you!
1. New Features
The Release includes the following new features as:
- Finances, Cashbook: Transfer funds from one account to another;
- Finances: Invoice Mass Printing;
- Finances, Invoices Possibility to export reports in a CSV format
- Procedures, materials and invoices: New Fields -List price, Price without discount and total price;
- Recalls: Automatic change of recurrent recalls from “Confirmed” to “Open”
Continue reading “What’s New – July 2015”
This is the fifth and the sixth release for 2015 which contains new features, program enhancements and bug fixes. As such, the version is stable and is suitable for all users.
Release 1.19&1.20 include thе following new features as:
Release 1.19&1.20 include theе following new features as:
- Documents print outs – signature fields for dentists and patients (All Regions);
- Home page, Non-Patient Cards (Reception or Calendar) (All Regions);
- Finances, Reports – “New Patients” (All Regions);
- Reception: Calendar Field Freeze Pane (All Regions);
Continue reading “What’s New – April 2015, Part 2”